The innovation-creativity power of Brazil
A brand born in the 80’s to address the outdoors-leisure clothing equipment requirements of Brazilian intellectual elite:
- From the beginning, a brand with a special technical know how (such as Storm Tech System).
- Extreme sports such as Mountain climbing, Surf, windsurf, sailing…
Over time, with the expansion of outdoors-leisure culture among Brazilian upper class youth, an extension to casual-fashion-sports wear.
A progressive fine-tuning of brand’s values in the high end fashion segment ; asserting a Brazilian new, self-confident, desirable modern lifestyle.
- Creativity ; meaningful innovation
- Modern status : unconventional, vanguard globalized spirit ; casual chic wear
- Sensuality, unconventionality, fluidity, playing with body
In Brazil, the beautiful innovative Green grows fast . The very eco-friendly-fashion brand Osklen is awarded by the site Fastcompany as as one of the most innovative rising stars
~ Cezame ~
A successful entry in the international high end – luxury fashion world, with a claimed specific ‘Brazilian ‘soul’ positioning.
- Story telling, Brazilian topics collections
- Emotionality, sensuality, spirituality
- Sustainability commitment
- Sophisticated simplicity
Some ingredients of Brazilian centric- innovation : humanity, emotionality and hybridation
A ‘strongly embodied’ brand : strong personalization and emotional involvement of brand’s founder. Beyond its charisma and communication skills, a truly multi-disciplinary, creative, visionary founder. A unique ability to play with paradoxes, combine and harmonize opposite values and dimensions, transform basic, non valued materials and produce hybrid, highly modern concepts.
- Biological and technology: hyper-natural (Fish skin, natural rubber, natural pigments…)
- Nature and city: Urban natural
- Sustainability and fashion: sustainable-chic (Choice of materials, numerous social commitments (e-institute, e-fabrics)
- Basic materials and luxury: non status luxury
- Global and local
- Sophistication and simplicity
Osklen collections: 2009 (Monsoon) – 2010 (Samba) – 2011 (Oceans)
Osklen stores around the world (Tokyo, Rome, Lisbon, New York, Miami, Milan…)